Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ronnie ju'z & A thug- Going off (Black Rolling Stones Ent.)

 Being that this is my first official project, I felt like to make an "alright project" would only hurt myself in the long run. So I went into this with my mind set of an already established artist. I used terms that some people might disagree with like "Ronnie Ju'z aka best rapper alive" but in this industry that type of attitude is deserved. I look at people like Drake and Jeezy and i think there is no excuse not to put your all into your mixtape just as you would do your album. So i would have to say that Stone Age vol.1 is less of a mix tape and more of a prelude to the great music yet to be heard... Ronnie ju'z...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-THUG-REVERBNATION ...FREE MUSIC/ INOVATIVE VIDEOS/ UNDERGROUND KING